Creo Model Manager Suite
This suite of applications extends Creo Elements/Direct Model Manager (Formerly CoCreate Model Manager) to provide Document, MultiCAD, Multi-Site and Process Management options.
Model Manager Suite Modules
This solution extends the base functionality of Creo Elements/Direct Model Manager (Formerly CoCreate Model Manager) to allow users to manage product and project documentation, whilst working effectively in a team environment.
This easy to use solution saves valuable time by answering such questions as:
- Where is the document used?
- When was the document last modified and by whom?
- What parts or projects do these documents relate to and who is working with them?
- What is the current status of a Document WIP, Approved and Released?
The PLM workflow solution extends the base functionality of Creo Elements/Direct Model Manager (Formerly CoCreate Model Manager) allowing users to manage data and control their business processes, through graphical workflow descriptions.
PLMworkflow for Creo Elements/Direct Model Manager allows you to:
- Easily create workflows using a graphical UI from simple processes to complex multi-step procedures
- Provide visual feedback of process though a graphical preview
- Keep track of processes without the need for lists or paper trails
- Maintain an accurate audit trail
PDM Integrator ( Multi-CAD )
This solution provides design teams the ability to create, change, up issue and stores their design data in a managed and controlled environment. With a common user interface users can easily work on designs from a single or multiple CAD systems.
In addition to the Creo Elements/Direct suite applications, PDM Integrator supports:
- Creo Elements/Pro® (Wildfire®)
- Autodesk Inventor®
- Autodesk AutoCAD®
PDM Replicator ( Multi-site )
This Creo Elements/Direct Model Manager database (Meta Data) replication facility, compliments the Creo Elements/Direct Model Manager Synchronised Distributed Files (physical files) module.
This server side replication solution works seamlessly alongside Creo Elements/Direct Model Manager Synchronised Distributed Files module optimising multi-site/global performance by:
- Minimising wide area network (WAN) traffic
- Maintaining application client performance at each remote site
- Guaranteeing data integrity and availability at all replication sites