Tight system integration is critical to any business, to eliminate the duplication of data and unify business processing. This is not always straight forward, with more and more organisations having multiple CAD applications in operation. For those already using Creo Elements/Direct Model Manager (Formerly CoCreate Model Manager) CSI have made simpler with the introduction of the ERP Adaptor, which enables you to control and configure the transfer of CAD structure and BOM information downstream from Creo Elements/Direct Model Manager to your Enterprise systems.
Key Benefits of the Creo Elements/Direct Model Manager ERP Adapter
- Automatic transfer of Part & BOM information to ERP/MRP systems, ensuring accuracy and saving time.
- Automatic data transfer on Part release, giving immediate enterprise access to the latest information.
- Controlled manual transfer allows for immediate transfer of long lead time Parts.
- Optional transfer of associated documentation, including CAD drawings and documents.
- Date and User ID is captured giving immediate visibility of when transfer has occurred, and by whom.