The essential companion to Creo Elements/Direct Modeling and Drafting
Creo Elements/Direct Model Manager, an integrated module inside Creo Elements/Direct Modeling, is specialised for highly iterative, “work-in-progress” design environments. Its tight integration with Creo Elements/Direct Modeling ensures that automated product data management comes naturally to the design process spanning from initial concept to released product designs. As the essential companion to Creo Elements/Direct Modeling 3D product design, Creo Elements/Direct Model Manager orchestrates development efforts and organises 3D models, 2D drawings and associated files within a central database.
Features & Benefits of Creo Elements/Direct Model Manager
- Automate processes and eliminate errors with ownership, revision, and state control
- Provide open and controlled access with status updates and notifications
- Leverage existing part and assembly designs with Search and Where Used, to speed product development
- Orchestrate teamwork with effective management of 3D to 2D associativity, part comparisons, and engineering-related documents for co-located or distributed teams
- Load product designs using lightweight models, ideal for the design of large assemblies and complex products
- Install in 15 minutes, 6 button clicks, and zero consultants. Preconfigured industry best practices.