PTC's Creo is a set of apps and extensions that are available a la carte or as part of a scaleable set of packages, tailored for specific requirements within the product development process. PTC Creo product suite fits any size company or design challenge that can grow and evolve as your needs change.
Interoperable, integrated applications provide and deliver 2D and 3D modeling capabilities as never seen before. Everyone in your enterprise can contribute fully to the product development process using the Creo Suite - data can be shared easily between teams internally and externally all on a single database - allowing companies to make dramatic improvements in their manufacturing processes.
- Creo Parametric offers you powerful 3D Parametric Modeling
- Creo Direct provides you with the ability to create and modify concept designs
- Creo Simulate allows you to analyze structural and thermal properties
- Creo Layout allows you to create 2D conceptual engineering designs
- Creo Schematics offer you the ability to create 2D diagrams of Piping and Cabling Systems
- Creo View MCAD allows you to visualize mechanical CAD information
- Creo View ECAD allows you to quickly view and analyze ECAD information
- Creo Sketch allows you to create 2D free hand sketches
- Creo Illustrate allows you to reuse 3D CAD data to generate 3D technical illustration
Creo Elements/Direct (Formally CoCreate)
The direct modeling approach of Creo Elements/Direct Modeling makes creating and modifying 3D designs fast, easy and flexible. Creo Elements/Direct Modeling is packed with an extensive list of features to deliver the speed, flexibility and responsiveness to change that’s demanded by leaders in the high-tech electronics and machinery industries.
As a member of the Creo product family, Creo Elements/Direct users can apply downstream design, simulation and visualization capabilities provided in Creo apps, such as Creo Parametric, Creo View MCAD, and Creo Simulate. The extended capabilities provided in Creo further enable fast, flexible, and powerful designs.
Creo Elements/Direct Productivity Packages (formerly CoCreate Packages)